COURSE DESCRIPTION FOR PRE-MEDICAL NEET
MOTION has long been distinguished for providing the Best Classroom Coaching, Online Learning Facility and getting excellent results. The curriculum is specifically designed for the NEET aspirants along with their Class 11th preparations. To strengthen the foundation, conceptual knowledge and enhance the academic skills this course is the best option. The course helps the aspirants with better understanding of the examination pattern and ensure their success in the NEET with ease through a year-long curriculum.
Course Highlights :
- Kota’s top educators will be taking classes in Class 11th Batch.
- Important topics of Physics, Chemistry & Biology will be covered through regular offline classroom.
- Learning App access for concept revision & full syllable coverage.
- Printed study material & Daily practice sheets will be provided.
- Access to Motion Learning App for conceptual revision of Syllabus.
- Entire syllabus will be covered within 5 Months & Available for English & Hindi Medium.
Course Offered for MEDICAL (for Class 11th, 12th & 12th passed)
Admission Process: Direct admission on the basis of marks obtained in a previous class or through admission cum scholarship test or SPARK.
for NEET, AIIMS &Board
for Board, NEET, AIIMS
for NEET, AIIMS &Board
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs) for Medical Aspirants
Ans. At ABC classes, we have a centralised content development process. The study materials are prepared by our dedicated National Academic Team. The syllabi of various subjects are addressed in an efficient and easy to understand manner. Our study materials contain illustration theory and application-based questions. With an aim to simplify the learning process, the contents of the study materials are provided in the form of questions and corresponding answers. Our study materials also include significant points and summaries of each topic, pictures and illustrations and question papers from previous board examinations to help students easily understand and memorize the content. To equip students to face very competitive examinations, we provide multiple questions in our study materials. Further, our study materials are revised annually in line with the latest curriculum.
Ans. The competition for engineering and the medical entrance exams is getting together with each passing day. Our ‘Two Year Course’ provides integrated preparation for both board and competitive exams.
Ans. Preparing for an entrance exam is undoubtedly exhausting. However, we believe a student should follow these tips in order to prepare well and not overburden himself at the end;
- Come prepared to attend lectures at ABC Classes by reading a study Package notes that aims to help students understand concepts/chapters better.
- Solve home assignments that aim to reinforce whatever is taught in the class.
- NCERT chapter coverage can be given an immense advantage by ensuring that the Board or School exams preparation is taken care of.
- NCERT tends tense to form the base for NEET and AIIMS; therefore prepare for the entrance exam is also solidified.
- Practising lots of questions from good MCQ books provides exposure to all kinds of questions and helps a student to solve questions in a limited time frame.
Ans. There are many reasons why one should join ABC Classes and a few of these have been Summarised below:
- Interactive Teaching Approach
- Qualified Faculty
- Strong Selection Track Record
- Doubt Clearance
- Tests and Assessments
- Motivational Sessions
- Parent-Teacher Meeting
- Discipline and Focused Learning Environment
- Competitive Atmosphere with Personalized Attention
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Digital Learning Programs